Saturday 10 August 2013

Thoughts of 50 Shades

I do not own any part of the 50 shades trilogy. Just some musings for fun and no profit.

Chapter 3.

"Do you remember what I was like in my early teens?" I take another drink and try and face Elliot It's difficult to look him in the face.
"Yes you where a pain in the ass" he says sardonicaly.
" Yes a priapic 15 year old. With no chance of ever getting laid. The girls at school would come on to me but I couldn't bare to be touched. My life was hell on earth, I was so fucking angry at everyone, Mom, Dad,
the shrink I had was an arsehole. I stole booze out of dad's cabinate to dull the pain.and was seriously thinking of turning to drugs, just to block everything out."
Elliot looked at me with shock and surprise at my outburst.
"So what happened? 'Cos you pulled yourself together, did you decide you where gay and that wasn't for you?
I snorted with dirrision.
"No Elliot, I knew I wasn't gay, But I did realise I wouldn't be able to have a "normal" relationship. and that's why I was so distructive of myself trying to find a way to cope"
"So what changed?"
"Do you remember that summer, I went to work for Elena Lincoln. Mom was quite close to her and tell her what a problem I was becoming. Elena suggested that perhaps some physical work would do me some good and mom ageed"

I got up and dimmed the cabin lights and got a couple of bottles of water. I tossed one to Elliot, then poured us both another good measure of Bourbon. Then continued,
" So, I took myself off to the Lincolns and started clearing some rubble left over from the new extesion Mr Lincoln had built. I was fucking back breaking, it was really hot. And was just thinking to hell with this I'm going home. When Mrs Lincoln appeared. She brought me a cold drink, and said something on the line you look hot Christian, being a smart mouth and pissed off I said so do you. She stood for a moment looking at me, top to toe checking me out, then, she slapped me across my face. Then she took my head in her hands and kissed me. God,Elliot, every nerve in my body went on full alert, I got an immediate hard on. Then she slapped me again. She told me to go home and to come back the following day,and to bring a change of clothes then I could shower before I left."
 I took a deep breath and a long drink of water. Elliot was watching me his eyes wide.
"So did you go back?" he asked quietly.
I grinned, " course I did. She had be all stirred up and being an arrogant bastard I thought she had the hots for me. I mean a hot older woman kissing me only meant one thing, right?"
Elliot nodded.

So, nothing to loose I went on to tell him.
Next day I duly presented myself at the Lincoln home. Elena was going out, she looked at me,checking me out.
"Just go and get on with your work," she snapped. Turned on her heel and got into her car and drove away.I was really disappointed. So I went and got on with clearing the rubble into the skip. Ihad worked about two hours when suddenly, there she was standing behind me. She looked intently at me right into my eyes, the look made me tingle all over.
"Go in and shower, the bathroom is on the second floor third door on the right. I'll see you shortly." It was an order not a request
I picked up my rucksack with my change of clothes in and hurried to the house.
I was just getting nicely lathered up in body wash, when the door to the spacious shower opened and she slipped in behind me. She rested her hands on my hips and proceeded to wash me, down my buttocks, my thighs, and then she slid her hands into my groins, fuck, my cock stood to attention and she grabbed it. I nearly came there and then, it felt wonderful, I mean, a do it yourself job is OK but when a woman gets a hold on you, WOW completely different. I froze I couldn't move, my heart was in my very dry mouth beating fast trying to get out. She moved her hand up and down several times and I began to moan with pleasure, just as I thought I couldn't hold on any longer, she stopped, and swatted my ass with something that stung like hell. I spun around to glare at her, "What the fuck did she think she was doing?"
She stood totally naked, her face was hard and cold. She turned the faucets off, stepped out of the cubicle, grabbed a towelling robe.
"Get out of the shower Christian,"Again an order.

I did as she said and grabbed a towel to wrap around my hips. She stopped me.
"Just dry yourself and rub your hair." I did as I was told. Then she grabbed my cock and she lead me into her bedroom. Except it wasn't a bedroom. I felt I had entered a medieval torture chamber.

Pausing in my recollections, I took a swig of Bourbon. I glanced over to Elliot who was staring at me mouth agape
She pulled me in behind her , like I had a choice talk about being lead by your dick . She pointed with the crop and said "kneel".
Then she told me the rules, and that my dear bro is how I was introduced to the world of BDSM.


































No comments:

Post a Comment