Friday 9 August 2013

thoughts of fifty shades

As no one has commented. I'll just carry on with my musings.

GC POV.

So I find myself on the way home on my private jet. My brother Elliot is with me and we are celebrating making a deal worth millions of dollars.
" I can't believe how you pulled that off, Bro." Elliot is amazed. After all the deal will make millions of dollars for him and his fantastic invention.
"You were just awesome, man"
" No sweat man, It's what I do. And I knew they where trying to screw you over. You just didn't see it coming."

"No but you did,"
"like I said, it's what I do. Lets get comfortable, have something to eat and a drink."
So Elliot and I take off our ties and jackets loosen our vests and settle down for the five hour flight back to Seattle.

I find Elliot is looking at me curiously and I feel that there is something he really wants to ask but is worried about my reaction to his question.
"What is it Elliot?,spit it out I can see there's something on your mind" I said after a while. I poured us both another shot of Bourbon.
"Well," he said tentatively, "I was wondering how come you know so much about sex."
What! Is he fucking kidding! This is really none of his business.
"What the hell do mean?" I'm amazed he would ask.
Elliot turns in his seat to face me. He takes a deep breath and another sip from his glass.
"Well for years I have been under the impression you were a celibate  gay, or a late developer, but, I see you interacting with Ana and I can tell you know just what buttons to press to turn her on. That doesn't come with just a few months. but after years of practise."
I look at him incredulously, Am I that obvious, now that I'm out in the open? After years of hiding my feelings I now appear to have let my barriers down for all to see. And my brother, has really no idea about my life before Ana.
"What the fuck are you asking?"
"Aw come on Christian, I'm not blind. Ana isn't your first girlfriend is she?"
"Yes she is. I have never had a girlfriend before Ana" I'm desperately trying to sidetrack him here we are boarding on a topic I don't really want to discuss. It's a part of my past that I really don't want my family to know about. My sordid pre Ana life style. But he persists.
"Now you are being evasive", he sneers, " So you say theres been no other girlfriend, how about fuck buddy, overnight stands, hookers or something, but sex is not new to you"
"It really is none of your fucking business Elliot" I say tryng to keep the panic down, warn him off. But, no the bastered really wants to know.
"Come on Christian you can tell me. I won't be judgemental. I'm just really curious"
And whether it's the alcohol or need to clear the air, I find myself revealing all to my mega-mouth brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment